Product Warranty and Return Procedures
There is a standard Return Policy for returning a product back to us. Depending on the type of return you need to make (faulty or non-faulty) an RMA# (Return Authorisation) request needs to be made to our Returns Department. You can do this by using the on-line RMA request process.
Before initiating the returns process, you need to determine the type of request you wish to make:
• Ordered wrong model by mistake: Please contact us for the RMA#. Repack and restock fee might be charged.
• Leaking / Damaged on arrival: Please contact us for the RMA# and provide pictures of the product and parcel. We will send replacement or credit.
• Received the Wrong Item: Please contact us for the RMA# and provide pictures of the product and parcel. We will send replacement or credit.
• Incompatible /Unable to install / Faulty or not working on arrival: Please contact us if you believe that the product you have received is faulty. Most of times, it is just problem of installation. We will assist you to rectify. If the product is found to be faulty, we will give you a RMA# for return / replacement.
• Firmware Upgraded: Printer firmware updates downloaded from printer manufacturers either manually or automatically may stop compatible ink cartridges from working. Ink cartridges supplied which stop working due to subsequent printer firmware updates released by the printer manufacturers are not covered by warranty.
• Risk-Free Guarantee: We provide 48 hours no reason risk-free return for Tonerink Brand toner cartridge or ink cartridge. Within 48 hours when you received the Tonerink Brand toner cartridge or ink cartridge, you can apply the return by choose “Risk-Free Return”.
A Return Authorisation Number (RMA#) must be obtained from us before send any returning item. Returns item made without an authorised RAN will NOT be accepted and will be discarded at sender’s cost/risk.
Login to your Account.
Go to Order History.
Find the order number then click the “view” button.
Click on the red "Return " button (right)
Complete all the required information (e.g. reason for the return, quantity, serial numbers). Without relevant information, your return may be delayed.
Click complete and follow the remaining on-screen instructions.
You can review your return status on the Returns Management page.
Product model: The cartridge model
Product code: Serial number at the side of the cartridge. If there is no serial number, please write your printer model
If your return status is rejected, you may have received an e-mail detailing the reason for the rejection. It is likely that your return request falls outside of the returns policy. However, should you believe that the return does fall within the returns policy, feel free to contact our Returns Department.
Once your RMA request has been approved, an RMA Number (assuming all details are correct) will be e-mailed back to you. This is your authorisation to return the product to us and needs to be used as an address label and attached to the outside of the consignment. This will allow our returns team to identify your specific return and ensure there are no delays in processing.
All returns should be sent to:
47A Hope Farm Avenue, Pakuranga Heights, Auckland. 2010